Valentine’s Day is coming up shortly and I absolutely love to make gifts for my friends and loved ones for the holiday. These Chocolate Valentine Hearts are perfect because they’re so easy to make, they’re delicious and the presentation is wonderful. I’m planning to place them in decorative cupcake wrappers inside treat boxes as gifts for co-workers this year.
Cover the bottoms of the heart mold with sprinkles as liberally as you’d like!
Then scoop the melted white chocolate mixture into the molds over the sprinkles and allow the chocolate to set up for about 15 minutes in the freezer. Pop the chocolate hearts out of the mold and they’re ready to be enjoyed or packaged as gifts.
- ½ bag Wilton bright white candy melts
- Wilton micro heart sprinkles
- Pink confetti sprinkles
- 1 Teaspoon almond extract
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt your candy melts on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
- Now mix in your Almond extract
- Place your sprinkles in the bottom of the heart molds, the more the merrier
- Now you can start scooping your white melted chocolate into your heart molds
- Spread your white chocolate around evenly inside the heart mold
- Set in the freezer for about 15 minutes
- Now that your chocolate is hard and you can pop them out and enjoy!
I highly recommend Plan to Eat for a great place to store all your favorite recipes! Check it out with a free trial and see how easy it is to add recipes from the Internet, plan meals for your family and even print out a handy grocery list.