1. PROMOTION: The Coupon Clutch Affiliate Appreciation Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by SpecterWeb.com LLC at PO Box 687, Loxley, AL 36551 (“Sponsor”). The Contest starts at 12:01 AM Central Standard Time (CST) on July 1, 2011, and ends at 11:59 PM CST on August 31, 2011 (“Promotion Period”). All applicable federal, state and local rules apply. Void where prohibited. Official rules can be found online by visiting http://shopperstrategy.com/couponclutch-com-affiliate-appreciation-contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and be a registered affiliate with the CouponClutch.com Affiliate Program to enter and at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. If 18 is not the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which entrant resides, entrant will need to obtain permission from their parent/legal guardian in order to enter and to be declared a Prize Winner. Employees of Apple Computer, Inc., SpecterWeb.com LLC (“Coupon Clutch”), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising agencies, or promotional suppliers or persons involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”) and immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of any such employees are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
- Sign up for the Coupon Clutch affiliate program at http://couponclutch.com/idevaffiliate/
- Promote the CouponClutch.com website using the affiliate links provided.
- Refer other affiliates to the Coupon Clutch affiliate program using your webmaster referral link.
- All affiliates who refer a sale during the contest period will be entered for a chance to win an iPad 2.
4. PRIZES: There will be prizes awarded during the contest as listed below. Winners will be notified by email at the address used to sign up for the Coupon Clutch affiliate program.
|Most Sales (# of sales)||1st Place||$100|
|Most Improved (over previous month)||July||$50|
|Most Referred Affiliates||$50|
|Random Drawings||July||$50 Gift Certificate|
|August||$50 Gift Certificate|
|July||Two $25 Gift Certificates|
|August||Two $25 Gift Certificates|
|Grand Prize||iPad 2|
5. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) random Grand Prize will be awarded. The Prize Winner will receive a 16GB Wi-Fi iPad 2. Terms and restrictions on Apple iPad 2 may apply. Retail Value=$499. Taxes, if any, and all expenses relating to acceptance and use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Total Retail Value of all Prizes is $1024.
Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The Sponsor may make substitution it deems necessary of equal or greater retail value. Prize is not transferable.
6. PRIZE DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: The random Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. All other prizes will be awarded as described in #4 above. The Winners will be contacted by email on or about September 6, 2011 at the email address provided with the CouponClutch.com affiliate program registration. If the potential Grand Prize Winner does not reply within seventy-two (72) hours after the email is sent, or is deemed ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and the Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate randomly selected Winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate Winner, if any.
7. GENERAL: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in this Contest and/or by accepting any prize that they may win, entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (i) to release the Contest Entities and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and divisions and advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from or in connection with participation in this Contest and/or acceptance or use of any awarded prize, (ii) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Contest, and (iii) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, relative to the quality, condition, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize, express or implied, in fact or in law. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use any Prize Winner’s name, city, state, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any and all media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification, permission or approval.
8. WAIVER: Released Parties are not responsible for any technical, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other error of any kind relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest, incomplete, lost, late, stolen, damaged, inaccurate, illegible, misdirected, garbled, delayed or undelivered entries; or for technical hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind, lost, unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, which may limit an individual’s ability to participate. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant or entry that is in violation of the Official Rules or to cancel, suspend or modify the Contest, and disqualify any implicated entrant(s), (and their entries) if any fraud, virus, actions by entrants, technical or other error or problem of any kind, or any other occurrence corrupts or affects the administration, integrity, security, or proper play of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award any prize in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the event or action warranting such cancellation or to take any other action it deems equitable to fairly award any prize. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to any third party failure to act or any actions out of its control, including any act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities, any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control or concerns regarding the safety of any entrant or winner, or otherwise.
9. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Alabama. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Alabama, and each Entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Each Entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Alabama. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
11. OFFICIAL RULES AND PRIZE WINNER: For a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Coupon Clutch Affiliate Appreciation Contest, Winner List or Rules, SpecterWeb.com LLC, PO Box 687, Loxley, AL 36551. Requests must be received by 12/31/2011.