How about a fun and delicious snack in honor of St. Patrick’s Day? These Shamrock Tortilla Chips are super fun to make and since they’re baked they’re a healthier alternative to fried chips and just as tasty!
Once you’ve baked the tortilla chips you spray them with butter flavored cooking spray, sprinkle them with sea salt, and bake for a few more minutes.
Serve the shamrock chips with salsa and watch them disappear! Luck ‘O the Irish to ya!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place your corn tortillas onto your parchment paper
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out your clover shapes, toss the scraps away
- Mix a drop of green food coloring with a tablespoon of water
- Using a piece of paper towel, dip it into your food coloring and water mix and rub it into the top of about half your clovers
- Cook your clover chips for 6-7 minutes on each side
- Spray with a little butter cooking spray and sprinkle some sea salt on top
- Cook for another couple minutes
- Serve with a side dish of salsa and enjoy!
I highly recommend Plan to Eat for a great place to store all your favorite recipes! Check it out with a free trial and see how easy it is to add recipes from the Internet, plan meals for your family and even print out a handy grocery list. Please also follow me on Pinterest for lots of other great recipe ideas!