We all love yogurt in our house and there is nothing better than a delicious yogurt parfait for breakfast or for dessert and this pumpkin parfait recipe is perfect for fall. Pumpkin pie is one of my favorite fall treats so I absolutely love this unique use for all those lovely pie pumpkins that are on sale this season.
This pumpkin parfait recipe is so easy to make and the presentation is beautiful so you can serve it to guests if you’d like but your family is sure to love it as well!
- 2 cups Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 cup 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tbs honey
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice)
- 1 can Extra Creamy Reddi Whip
- In a mixing bowl combine 1 cup vanilla yogurt, prepared pumpkin, honey and pumpkin pie spice, reserving the other cup of vanilla yogurt.
- Stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- In a mini trifle or parfait glass place your vanilla yogurt.
- Top the vanilla yogurt with granola.
- Next layer on the pumpkin yogurt.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.
I highly recommend Plan to Eat for a great place to store all your favorite recipes! Check it out with a free trial and see how easy it is to add recipes from the Internet, plan meals for your family and even print out a handy grocery list.