Thanks to Viva Italia Days at Publix: Hunts Tomatoes, Progresso™ Brand Products, Kraft Parmesan Cheese, Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Breads, Betty Crocker™ Cookies for sponsoring today’s discussion.
The kids always enjoy helping out in the kitchen and one of their favorite things to make is these mini pizzas. They’re fast, easy, fun, delicious and the best part is that there are always leftovers for snacks the next day! Not to mention that I don’t have to do anything but supervise and take them in and out of the oven.
Publix Viva Italia Days sale starts on February 19th and runs through March 4th and there will be even greater in-store promotions (more than $7.00 in savings!) so you can get the ingredients you need to make your favorite Italian meal for less.
- Save $0.30 when you buy ONE Bread Crumbs, Beans, Broth, Vinegar, Seafood Sauce or Artichoke Hearts
- Save 50¢ Off Any Three (3) Hunt’s® Tomato Paste (6 oz. or 12 oz.)
- Save 50¢ Off Any Three (3) Hunt’s® 8 oz. Sauce AND One (1) Mueller’s® 16 oz. Spaghetti
- Progresso and Pillsbury Coupons
- 2 - 8 ounce packages Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 - 4 pack Pillsbury Refrigerated Biscuits (40 biscuits)
- 1 - 4 ounce can Hunt's Basil, Garlic & Oregano Sauce
- 1 package Sliced Pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Flatten each biscuit with your hands and place them close together on cookie sheets.
- Spread tomato sauce on each biscuit and place two pieces of pepperoni on top of each one.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top of the pizzas and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until bottoms of biscuits are lightly browned.
I’m super excited to be able to giveaway $15 PayPal cash so one lucky reader can buy some goodies at the Publix Viva Italia Days sale to make an Italian meal for their family. To enter to win just do any or all of the things listed in the Rafflecopter widget below. This giveaway will end at midnight on Wednesday, February 25th.