Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.
Publix is my absolute favorite place to shop – love to shop there, love to save there! Now during the Publix October Fresh Savings event this month you can discover all the delicious items Publix has to offer – save on deli, produce and meat when you buy your favorite brands, plus you’ll find exclusive savings on great brands like Hellmann’s, Quaker, Nature Valley, Propel, Knorr, Betty Crocker, Progresso and Lipton.
Be on the lookout for these exclusive savings on select products starting today, October 9th, available at Publix!
In-Store Savings: Save on deli items, produce and meat! Find these savings in the weekly grocery store flyer from 10/9 – 10/15, available at Publix:
- Save $2 when you buy any one (1) Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise (22oz or larger) and Deli Item (any variety, $2 minimum)
- Save $2 when you buy any two (2) boxes of Quaker® Chewy® Granola Bars and Sliced Deli Meat (any variety, $2 minimum).
- Save $2 when you buy any one (1) Nature Valley™ Protein Granola Cereal and Fresh Fruit (any variety, $2 minimum).
- Save $2 when you buy any two (2) Propel® items (6pk 500ml) and Fresh Fruit (any variety, $2 minimum).
- Save $1 when you buy any two (2) Knorr® Sides and Meat (any variety, $1 minimum).
- Save $1 when you buy any one (1) Betty Crocker™ Potatoes (3.7 – 6.6oz) and Meat (any variety, $1 minimum).
- Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Lipton® (128fl oz)
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Lipton® Tea (100ct)
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Progresso™ 100% Natural Broth
- 10 for $10 on Betty Crocker™ Potatoes (3.7 – 6.6oz)
For printable coupons visit www.ReadyPlanSave.com, available while supplies last.
- Save $1 when you buy FOUR Progresso™ products
- Save 50¢ when you buy TWO BOXES any Nature Valley® Granola Bars
There are so many delicious meal combinations that you can create from the excellent deals available this week! My kids absolutely love the Quaker® Chewy® Granola Bars and I’m planning to pick up a couple boxes as well some roast beef from the deli to make French Dips for dinner – yum! I also plan to grab a few of the Knorr® Sides since they make dinner quick and easy, plus I know that everyone will eat them. What are you planning on picking up this week at Publix?