Disclosure – I received a gift card from Walmart and Herbal Essences to facilitate this review. I received no other compensation for this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I have very fine limp hair and I spend a lot of time and energy trying to plump it up so I was super excited to be trying out the new Herbal Essences Naked Volume collection. I’ve been using the products for a couple of weeks now and I’ve been very pleased with them. Usually I have to switch my shampoo and conditioner out every few days just to keep my hair from getting weighed down but I haven’t had to do that at all with these. The Naked Volume shampoo and conditionar have no additives like parabens that tend to make my hair limp after just a few days.
The volumizing souffle has a wonderful citrusy scent and has done a great job of plumping up my fine hair. I really like it and look forward to applying it to my wet hair before I blow it dry in the mornings.
I was a little bummed about the smaller size of the dry shampoo, but only because I like it so much that I want it to last awhile. It has the same great scent as the souffle and has been terrific for extending my do another day when I don’t have time to wash and style. Usually I would never consider doing that because my fine hair has even less body the next day, but this Herbal Essences Naked Volume dry shampoo has been working great for me so I don’t have to put my hair up in a ponytail on those emergency hair days.
You can get the whole four piece kit on Walmart.com right now for $12.99. Here’s what you get in the collection and a little info from the brand:
The Naked Collection Volume Kit includes Naked Volume Shampoo, Conditioner, Volumizing Soufflé Styler, and Dry Shampoo.
Naked Collection Volume Kit Information
– The newest collection from Herbal Essences!
– Herbal Essences just premiered their new Naked Collection; the first commercial aired on December 9th
– What Herbal Essences is saying about the new Naked Collection:
– Bare your softest hair with the new Herbal Essences Naked Collection
– Next time you shower, let your hair get naked too!
– 0% heavy residues, dyes, and parabens
Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
– Restores hair’s natural body.
– Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens.
– Shampoo provides a weightless clean.
– Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and full of volume.
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
– Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
– Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash.
– The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair.
– Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.
– How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired.
Naked Volumizing Souffle
– Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts.
– Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint.
– How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for touchable, natural volume.
The Volume collection lets you bare your softest hair! It has an invigorating blend of white grapefruit and mint extracts. It contains zero dyes to leave your hair naturally clean and full of irresistible volume.