Disclosure – I received a gift card from Walmart and Herbal Essences to facilitate this review. I received no other compensation for this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I have very fine limp hair and I spend a lot of time and energy trying to plump it up so I’m super excited to be trying out the new Herbal Essences Naked Volume collection. You can get the whole four piece kit on Walmart.com right now for $12.99 and I just ordered mine. Here’s what you get in the collection:
The Naked Collection Volume Kit includes Naked Volume Shampoo, Conditioner, Volumizing Soufflé Styler, and Dry Shampoo.
Naked Collection Volume Kit Information
– The newest collection from Herbal Essences!
– Herbal Essences just premiered their new Naked Collection; the first commercial aired on December 9th
– What Herbal Essences is saying about the new Naked Collection:
– Bare your softest hair with the new Herbal Essences Naked Collection
– Next time you shower, let your hair get naked too!
– 0% heavy residues, dyes, and parabens
Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
– Restores hair’s natural body.
– Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens.
– Shampoo provides a weightless clean.
– Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and full of volume.
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
– Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
– Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash.
– The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair.
– Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.
– How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired.
Naked Volumizing Souffle
– Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts.
– Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint.
– How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for touchable, natural volume.
The Volume collection lets you bare your softest hair! It has an invigorating blend of white grapefruit and mint extracts. It contains zero dyes to leave your hair naturally clean and full of irresistible volume. The fabulous people at Herbal Essences would like to give you a chance to try it out too so they’ve provided me with a $50 Walmart gift card so one lucky Shopper Strategy reader can buy their own Herbal Essences Naked Volume collection. Stay tuned for an upcoming post where I’ll be showing you my results!
To enter to win just do any or all of the things listed in the Rafflecopter widget below. This giveaway will end at midnight on Saturday, December 28th.