It feels terrible when you’re in the middle of getting ready for supper, or you’re reaching for something else you need, only to realize that you’ve run out! Well from March 14th through March 20th, look for the “Running Out? Run In.” event at your local Publix store and “run in,” to take advantage of the great savings on some of your favorite brands from General Mills and Procter & Gamble, including Cheerios, Totino’s, Charmin, and Crest. Totino’s Pizza, Charmin and Crest. Don’t forget to look in your local Publix store for over $13 in coupon savings that are valid through March 20th. The coupons include:
- $1/2 Pillsbury Ready to Bake Refrigerated Cookies
- $1.50/2 Betty Crocker Cookie, Muffin, or Premium Brownie Mixes
- $1/1 Totino’s Pizzeria Rolls 40 ct.
- $2/1 Pampers or Luvs Boxed Diapers
- $0.55/1 Crest 4 oz or larger
- $1/1 Green Giant Seasoned Steamers
- $1/2 Progresso Bread Crumbs
- $1/2 Charmin or Charmin Basic
- $1/1 Always Pads or Tampax Tampons
- $2/1 Iams Dry Dog or Cat food
The best is that you can receive a $5 Publix® gift card to use on your next shopping trip when you purchase $25 or more in participating items between 3/14 and 3/20 – just mail in the rebate form found in-store or online at RunningOutRunIn.com along with your receipt(s).
I’m also thrilled to be able to giveaway a $25 Publix gift card to one lucky winner to help make this deal even sweeter! To enter just do any or all of the things listed in the Rafflecopter widget below. This giveaway will end at midnight on Saturday, March 23rd.
Disclosure – I received a Publix gift card, information, and another Publix gift card from General Mills through MyBlogSpark. I received no other compensation for this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own.