It feels terrible when you’re in the middle of getting ready for supper, or you’re reaching for something else you need, only to realize that you’ve run out! Well now through July 25th, look for the “Running Out? Run In.” event at your local Publix store and “run in,” to take advantage of the great savings on some of your favorite brands from General Mills and Procter & Gamble, including Cheerios, Totino’s, Charmin, and Crest. Don’t forget to look in your local Publix store for over $13 in coupon savings that are valid through August 4th. The coupons include:
- $2/1 Totino’s Pizza Rolls 90 ct.
- $1/1 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks 16-19.2 oz
- $1/1 Fiber One 90 Calorie Bars or Brownies 4.1-7 oz
- $1/1 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownies 16.5-19.9 oz
- $1/1 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers
- $1/1 Charmin Basic or Bounty Basic 6 Roll
- $1/1 Cascade product
- $2/1 Iams 6.1 lb bag or larger
- $1/1 Tide Liquid
- $2/1 Pampers Diaper or Training Pant 20 ct or larger
The best is that you can receive a $5 Publix® gift card to use on your next shopping trip when you purchase $30 or more in participating items between 7/18 and 8/4 – just mail in the rebate form found in-store or online at RunningOutRunIn.com along with your receipt(s).
I’m also thrilled to be able to giveaway a $25 Publix gift card to one lucky winner to help make this deal even sweeter! To enter just do any or all of the things listed in the Rafflecopter widget below. This giveaway will end at midnight on Saturday, July 28th.
Disclosure – I received a Publix gift card, information, and another Publix gift card to from General Mills through MyBlogSpark. I received no other compensation for this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own.