Although summer is supposed to be a time to relax and do things a little slower than usual, we’ve really been running hard already between out of town guests, summer camp and the occasional fun outing for the kids. How about you? You’re extra busy too aren’t you?
With all the extra running we’re doing it can be hard to put a home cooked meal on the table even though we know that’s really best for our families. Well this summer Publix is helping take the stress out of family mealtime with their “Best Meals Happen at Home” event from June 2st through June 27th. You’ll find great coupons for savings on some of your favorite participating brands and lots of FASTastic recipes like these Buffalo Chicken Crescents from Pillsbury.
Buffalo Chicken Crescents:
Prep time: 10 Min
Start to Finish: 30 Min
Makes: 4 sandwiches
- 2 cans (4 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Separate or cut dough into 4 long rectangles, press perforations to seal. Place rectangles on ungreased cookie sheet.
- In bowl, mix chicken, celery and sauce. Spoon mixture on half of each rectangle; sprinkle with blue cheese. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal.
- Bake at 375°F 13 to 16 minutes.
Additionally, Publix would like to give one lucky reader a $25 Publix gift card to help buy the necessary ingredients for your quick summer meals. Simply do one or all of the entry methods listed in the Rafflecopter widget below. This giveaway will end at midnight CST on Saturday, June 30th.
Disclosure – The Publix gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. All thoughts and opinions are my own.