My husband and I run our own business which is fun and rewarding, in addition to being extremely difficult and sometimes scary so I always love it when I get the chance to patronize or promote other small businesses. Well today I’m thrilled to tell you about Rebecca and Steve Wilson, the owners of YourBagTag, LLC. Rebecca started the business in October 2006 and has proudly made and shipped over 15,000 of her unique, personalized fabric luggage tags since then.
Customer satisfaction is “the core value” at YourBagTag™ and it certainly showed in my dealings with them. I was kept informed every step of the way – that my order had been received, when it had been (very speedily) shipped, and then I even got a handwritten note in my package as well telling me they had accidentally made an extra tag so it was included with the order. Wow! They certainly didn’t have to do that but I greatly appreciated the nice touch.
The tags themselves are beautiful, very nicely hand crafted from quality materials that have been well put together. There are over 50 tag and handle combinations but I easily picked the pink and purple tags with polka dot ribbon straps for my daughters to use on their school backpacks, and I picked the black with pink block lettering and carabiner for my suitcase. Each came with an information card inside ready for me to personalize for the girls, and I simply slipped my business card into mine. We all love them and the girls decided that we look “snazzy” which I’m taking as my compliment for the week!
The great news is that the nice people at YourBagTag have offered to give one lucky reader three custom personalized luggage tags of their very own! Plus, you can use promo code BR2011 to take 10% off any order at YourBagTag.com!
How to enter – 7 different ways!
- Tell us who you’d like to have a YourBagTag for or what you’d like to use it on! This entry is mandatory but you may also do any or all of the following for additional entries. Leave a comment on this post for each entry so that all of your entries count. The winner will be chosen at random at midnight CST on Saturday May 7th.
- Subscribe to Shopper Strategy by Email or RSS feed, or leave a comment that you already subscribe.
- Follow me on Twitter @sdenise.
- Follow YourBagTag on Twitter @YourBagTag.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include me @sdenise so that I can see it (you can do this up to once daily).
- Like me on Facebook, or just say if you already do.
- Download our free coupon toolbar for TWO EXTRA ENTRIES. Be sure to leave two comments!
Disclaimer: YourBagTag LLC provided me with products to facilitate this review, plus a payment and products to giveaway to a reader. This is a compensated post however all thoughts and comments are my own.