Before attending the Blissdom conference a couple of weeks ago I was given one of these “All The Ways I Love You” recordable storybooks from Hallmark and it is just the neatest thing! My children already had the “Guess How Much I Love You” recordable storybook and they love it so much that I’m happy to be able to share with my awesome readers.
The book enables you to record yourself reading the story so that you can read to your loved ones even if you can’t be there. Hallmark has five different titles for you to choose from including “Goodnight Moon”, “Curious You On Your Way”, and “On The Night You Were Born”.
These recordable storybooks are perfect for grandparents who can’t always be around at storytime and soon-to-be deployed military parents. The books are great for improving children’s reading skills, and can also be used by ailing loved ones to create a family heirloom that will always be treasured.
Because I also stole borrowed confiscated my mother’s copy two lucky readers are going to win an “All The Ways I Love You” recordable storybook from Hallmark. How to enter – 6 different ways!
- Tell us about your favorite bedtime story or who you’d like to win this for. This entry is mandatory but you may also do any or all of the following for additional entries. Leave a comment on this post for each entry so that all of your entries count. The winner will be chosen at random at midnight CST on Saturday March 4th.
- Subscribe to Shopper Strategy by Email or RSS feed, or leave a comment that you already subscribe.
- Follow me on Twitter @sdenise.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include me @sdenise so that I can see it (you can do this up to once daily).
- Like me on Facebook, or just say if you already do.
- Download our free coupon toolbar for TWO EXTRA ENTRIES. Be sure to leave two comments!
Disclaimer: My mother and I were each provided with a recordable storybook for attending Blissdom and we have chosen to share them with Shopper Strategy readers. I received no compensation for this post and all thoughts and comments are my own.