Publix is having a Great Deals on Great Meals event starting tomorrow February 10th, through February 16th and you can grab some terrific deals on your favorite brands with $9.50 worth of coupons you can find on the Great Deals On Great Meals, or in your local store.
- $1.50 Off one box of General Mills Cheerios Cereal
- $1.50 Off one Yoplait Yogurt Fridge Pack
- $1.50 Off the purchase of 1 Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- $0.75 Off the purchase of 1 Campbell’s Soup
- $2.00 Off the purchase of 1 Bertolli Skillet Meal
- $0.50 Off the purchase of 1 SpaghettiO’s Pasta
- $1.00 Off one box of Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie or Dessert Bar Mix
- $0.75 Off the purchase of 1 Pepperidge Farm Chunk Cookie
The coupons are good from the 10th through the 23rd, but while you’re at the website printing those be sure to check out all the scrumptious recipe ideas you can make on a budget! The two that I’m going to try first are the Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies and the Ultimate Chicken Fingers, which are light and gluten free. I’m sure that even my picky little eaters will love those dishes!
- To celebrate the Great Deals On Great Meals promotion, one lucky reader is going to win a $25 Publix gift card. How to enter – 6 different ways!
- Tell us about your favorite “go to” meal – mine is honey crockpot ham. This entry is mandatory but you may also do any or all of the following for additional entries. Leave a comment on this post for each entry so that all of your entries count. The winner will be chosen at random at midnight CST on Saturday February 19th.
- Subscribe to Shopper Strategy by Email or RSS feed, or leave a comment that you already subscribe.
- Follow me on Twitter @sdenise.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include me @sdenise so that I can see it (you can do this up to once daily).
- Like me on Facebook, or just say if you already do.
- Download our free coupon toolbar for TWO EXTRA ENTRIES. Be sure to leave two comments!
Disclaimer: I was provided with a $25 Publix gift card, information, and an additional gift card to giveaway from General Mills through MyBlogSpark. All thoughts and comments are my own.