We eat LOTS of soup at our house, especially at this time of year when it’s so cold, and Progresso is our favorite because they have SO many varieties to choose from and they’re all delicious. I love how easy it is to make everyone happy with their favorites and know that it will be nutritious as well as tasty.
Progresso sent us two of their new varieties to try, Chicken Tortilla and Light New England Clam Chowder, unfortunately my husband nabbed them both before I could get to them. He informs me that they were both wonderfully delicious and that the clam chowder is his new favorite. That surprises me because he’s not usually a fan of anything “light”, but I’m happy to stock him up with some more, especially since we’ve both made a resolution to drop a few pounds.
Here’s some information on the fabulous new Progresso® soup varieties:
Progresso® New World RecipesTM – Made with authentic Mexican ingredients and seasonings, four new Progresso soups are hitting grocery store shelves near you – Chicken Tortilla, Meatball & Rice, Black Bean Jalapeno and Chicken & Vegetable.
Progresso Light – America´s number one Light soup just got better, as all 13 existing Progresso Light varieties are now packed with bigger pieces of white meat chicken, more tender pieces of beef or added vegetables. Need even more to talk about? Progresso Light New England Clam Chowder is the first creamy Light ready-to-serve soup that holds true to the Progresso Light name with just 1 Weight Watchers® POINTS® value per serving!
For more information about the new and improved varieties of Progresso soups as well as some great recipe ideas, visit http://www.progressosoup.com/ today! Also, check out Progresso on Facebook to “Like” the brand and keep up with the latest news on your favorite Progresso products, both new and old!
Now one lucky ready will win a prize package that includes VIP coupons for two cans of Progresso soup, a spoon rest, a soup can rack and a soup mug with matching spoon. How to enter – 6 different ways!
- Tell us what flavor of soup is your favorite. This entry is mandatory but you may also do any or all of the following for additional entries. Leave a comment on this post for each entry so that all of your entries count. The winner will be chosen at random at midnight CST on Saturday January 15th.
- Subscribe to Shopper Strategy by Email or RSS feed, or leave a comment that you already subscribe.
- Follow me on Twitter @sdenise.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include me @sdenise so that I can see it (you can do this up to once daily).
- Like me on Facebook, or just say if you already do.
- Download our free coupon toolbar for TWO EXTRA ENTRIES. Be sure to leave two comments!
Disclaimer: MyBlogSpark provided me with two cans of Progresso soup, a spoon rest, a soup can rack and a soup mug with matching spoon to facilitate this review, plus an identical package to giveaway to a reader. All thoughts and comments are my own and I received no compensation for this post.