I love this time of year – I enjoy making a list of my resolutions and goals for the new year, and taking stock of how I did on last year’s. I’ll write up a list of personal, financial, blog and business goals and keep it in the front of my calendar so it’s easily accessible, and I’ll make a point of taking the list out and reading it a few times during the year. That way I can make sure I’m on track and hopefully see how well I’m doing on the list.
Here are a few of the highlights from my list for 2011:
- Get more organized! (seems like this makes the list every year)
- Live within a household budget of $375 per month.
- Lose 10 pounds, five before Blissdom 😉 (also on the list every year!)
- Pay off all credit card debt.
- Complete my masters degree (hopefully by summer).
- I also plan to bring you all more tips and strategies, and lots of fabulous giveaways!
So what are your goals and resolutions for 2011? Do you have a list? Remember, if you aim at nothing you will hit it!