At the end of every year since the children were born I have had an annual family photo book made and I’m thrilled to have just received this year’s version in the mail! I ordered the photo book from SmileBooks this year for the first time and I am super pleased with the results.
This is my favorite annual family photo book so far for two reasons – because it came out beautifully and because it was the easiest one I’ve ever done! The photo book has a gorgeous glossy, hard bound cover and has our family photos on both the front and back. The background itself is actually taken from an image that we uploaded, which was a very nice touch.
Every year – until this year – I have slaved over putting the photo book together, making sure that everything is perfect, the pictures are in the right order, there is an equal number of photos of everyone, and that no red eyes or embarrassing wardrobe issues make it into the book. Instead, this year I let SmileBooks do all the hard work for me and it was great! There are two different ways to create a photo book at Smilebooks - you can use their award-winning software to create and edit your own photo book, or you can choose to upload your pictures and let their design service put together a professionally designed book for a few extra bucks. You of course get to edit or make any changes that you’d like but I went with the design they made for me.
Prices start at a low $9.95 for a pocket photo book, with the base price for the Panorama 11″ x 8″ photo book that I ordered starting at $39.95. The optional design service for the Panorama book starts at $24.70 and goes up when you add more pages. You can get a whopping 30% off through the end of December when you use coupon code SANTA30!
Now one lucky ready will win a SmileBooks Panorama 11″ x 8″ Photo Book of their very own! How to enter – 7 different ways!
- Tell us what you like to do with your digital photos. This entry is mandatory but you may also do any or all of the following for additional entries. Leave a comment on this post for each entry so that all of your entries count. The winner will be chosen at random at midnight CST on Sunday January 2nd.
- Subscribe to Shopper Strategy by Email or RSS feed, or leave a comment that you already subscribe.
- Follow me on Twitter @sdenise.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include me @sdenise so that I can see it (you can do this up to once daily).
- Like me on Facebook, or just say if you already do.
- Like SmileBooks on Facebook.
- Download our free coupon toolbar for TWO EXTRA ENTRIES. Be sure to leave two comments!
Disclaimer: SmileBooks provided me with a photo book for the purpose of facilitating this review and has also generously provided an identical photo book for one lucky reader. All thoughts and comments are my own and I received no compensation for this post.