Now that Thanksgiving is over it is officially time to start getting ready for Christmas. The kids had a blast helping to decorate the Christmas tree yesterday (don’t worry – I’ll redistribute the ornaments after they’re asleep) while we sang our first Christmas carols of the year. They’re already talking about writing letters to Santa Claus to let him know that they’ve been good and make sure he knows about the gifts they’d like to have. This year I think one of the best gifts they’re going to receive is a personalized, keepsake letter right back from Santa!
Especially From Santa sends beautiful keepsake, personalized letters directly from Santa to children of all ages, and even to family pets. The fee is a very reasonable $10 per letter which includes 1st class postage and a REAL Santa signature (not a printed font). In addition, you also get 8 fun activity pages, a postcard quality picture of Santa that has been prepared for hanging on the Christmas tree, and an Official Membership card for Santa’s Nice List. All of this will arrive in a festive Christmas envelope complete with a North Pole style postmark addressed to the recipient under the wraps of a plain white envelope addressed to the person placing the order. The best part though is that no two letters are the same, so even multiple letters to one household will still be unique!
I’m sure that my kids will treasure their letters for years to come and I’m excited to be able to giveaway these special letters Especially From Santa to FIVE lucky readers! In the meanwhile, be sure to visit Santa’s Nice List blog where you can learn of Santa’s thoughts and preparations for the big Christmas Eve worldwide flight!
How to enter – 7 different ways!
- Tell us who you would like to have receive a letter from Santa Claus. This entry is mandatory but you may also do any or all of the following for additional entries. Leave a comment on this post for each entry so that all of your entries count. The winner will be chosen at random at midnight CST on Friday December 10th.
- Subscribe to Shopper Strategy by Email or RSS feed, or leave a comment that you already subscribe.
- Follow me on Twitter @sdenise.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include me @sdenise so that I can see it (you can do this up to once daily).
- Like me on Facebook, or just say if you already do.
- Follow Santa Claus on Twitter @SantaLetters2U
- Download our free coupon toolbar for TWO EXTRA ENTRIES. Be sure to leave two comments!
Disclaimer: Especially From Santa has graciously offered me five letters from Santa for my children to facilitate my review, and another five letters from Santa to giveaway to readers of this blog. All thoughts and comments are my own and I received no compensation for this post.