Save your cash, save your time and save your sanity with “Instant Bargains” by Kimberly Danger, founder of MommySavers.com! I had the great pleasure of meeting and making friends with Kim at BlogHer in August and she is truly one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. In addition to organization and grocery shopping strategies, her 290 page book also includes tips on how to eat healthy for less, how to cook efficiently and frugally, how to save if you don’t cook, and how to feed your little ones affordably. There are also lots of other resources in the book like lists of food assistance programs and charities, ingredient substitutions and measurement equivalency charts.
With “Instant Bargains” you’ll find 600+ ways to shrink your grocery bills, learn where to shop for the best results, and how to approach the aisles once you get there. I greatly enjoyed the book and have been inspired to try out several of her tips and techniques that were new to me. I’m also thrilled to announce that three lucky readers are going to win their own copy of “Instant Bargains!”
How to enter – 6 different ways!
- Leave a comment with a money saving tip of your own, or tell us an area where you’d like to be able to save more (e.g. vacation, utilities). This entry is mandatory but you may also do any or all of the following for additional entries. Leave a comment on this post for each entry so that all of your entries count. The winner will be chosen at random at midnight CST on Friday October 22nd.
- Subscribe to Shopper Strategy by Email or RSS feed, or leave a comment that you already subscribe.
- Follow me on Twitter @sdenise.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include me @sdenise so that I can see it (you can do this up to once daily).
- Like me on Facebook, or just say if you already do.
- Download our free coupon toolbar for TWO EXTRA ENTRIES. Be sure to leave two comments!
Disclaimer: Kim Danger provided me with a copy of “Instant Bargains” for my review and Sourcebooks, her publisher, provided me with three additional copies to give away.