The schools in our district, and in many other places I’m sure, have been going through a terrible funding crisis so we really enjoy supporting our kids’ school in any way that we can. One of the easiest things we do to help out the school is to collect box tops and the kids are always super excited when we find them in unexpected places like on cans of refrigerated rolls and pizza boxes. Now through September 15th you can get double box tops on every Totino’s product so I’m thrilled to bring you this Totino’s Box Tops for Education Giveaway!
The kids are big fans of Totino’s pizzas and I love that they’re fast and easy and bring back memories of when I ate them as a kid One lucky reader is going to win a backpack and school supplies, a coupon for Totino´s® Party Pizza® and Pizza Rolls® Snacks, and 25 Bonus Box Tops.
How to enter – 6 different ways!
- Leave a comment about your favorite Totino’s product or pizza variety. For example, we go for the pepperoni or sausage party pizzas. This entry is mandatory but you may also do any or all of the following for additional entries. Leave a comment on this post for each entry so that all of your entries count. The winner will be chosen at random at midnight CST on Wednesday September 22nd.
- Subscribe to Shopper Strategy by Email or RSS feed, or leave a comment that you already subscribe.
- Follow me on Twitter @sdenise.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include me @sdenise so that I can see it (you can do this up to once daily).
- Like me on Facebook, or just say if you already do.
- Download our free coupon toolbar for TWO EXTRA ENTRIES. Be sure to leave two comments!
Disclaimer: Totino’s and MyBlogSpark provided me with a prize pack including a backpack and school supplies, a coupon for Totino´s® Party Pizza® and Pizza Rolls® Snacks, and 25 Bonus Box Tops, as well as an additional prize pack to give away to one of my readers. The thoughts and comments provided are my own and I received no compensation for this post.