Our four year old quadruplets just started Pre-K this year so finally all five of our kids are in school. Even though we did lots of advance planning and spread out the purchases of their uniforms and supplies over the last year, the back to school season has still been a little tough on the budget given all the little extra expenses that add up pretty quickly. I know a lot of you are in the same boat so I thought it would be fun to have a Back to School giveaway to help give some lucky winner’s budget a bit of a boost!
Enter below and one lucky reader will win a $25 WalMart gift card PLUS $25 worth of hot coupons!
How to enter – 6 different ways!
- Leave a comment about something you spend money on during the back to school season. For example, I stock up on enough pens and highlighters to last through the year. This entry is mandatory but you may also do any or all of the following for additional entries. Leave a comment on this post for each entry so that all of your entries count. The winner will be chosen at random at midnight CST on Friday September 24th.
- Subscribe to Shopper Strategy by Email or RSS feed, or leave a comment that you already subscribe.
- Follow me on Twitter @sdenise.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include me @sdenise so that I can see it (you can do this up to once daily).
- Like me on Facebook, or just say if you already do.
- Download our free coupon toolbar for TWO EXTRA ENTRIES. Be sure to leave two comments!
Disclaimer: I have provided the $25 Walmart gift card and $25 worth of coupons as a gift to my readers. All thoughts and comments are my own and I received no compensation for this post.