I recently had the opportunity to attend the BlogHer 2010 conference and I was thrilled to meet some of the folks from RedPlum at the Bacon, Eggs and Coupons breakfast that I attended. RedPlum gave me this neat coupon organizer wallet and a $25 Visa gift card and I wanted to extend their generosity by paying it forward to one of my fabulous readers. Enter below and one lucky reader will win a RedPlum coupon organizer wallet and a $25 Visa gift card!
How to enter – 6 different ways!
- Give us an estimate of how many coupons you print online in a week. This entry is mandatory but you may also do any or all of the following for additional entries. Leave a comment on this post for each entry so that all of your entries count. The winner will be chosen at random at midnight CST on Tuesday August 31st.
- Subscribe to Shopper Strategy by Email or RSS feed, or leave a comment that you already subscribe.
- Follow me on Twitter @sdenise.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include me @sdenise so that I can see it (you can do this up to once daily).
- Like me on Facebook, or just say if you already do.
- Download our free coupon toolbar for TWO EXTRA ENTRIES. Be sure to leave two comments!
Disclaimer: RedPlum gave me this $25 gift card for my own use and I have decided to pass it along. I have received no payment of any sort from the company, however I have affiliated with RedPlum and posted affiliate links above. All thoughts and comments are my own and I received no compensation for this post.