I’m a little nervous about posting my very first video, but I’m excited at the same time and I have a bunch of ideas for upcoming videos so I hope you guys will bear with me, and also let me know what topics you might like to see on video – more coupon organization tips? Shopping trips? Give me your ideas! To celebrate I’m kicking off a giveaway for a couple of my favorite Slice cutting tools and a $10 WalMart gift card to buy a cutting board like the one in the video, or whatever else you might need Here is the video where I discuss the two questions I get asked most often . . . . .
- How do you organize your coupons?
- How much time do you spend organizing them?
TWO lucky readers are each going to win a Slice Safety Cutter, a Slice Precision Cutter and a $10 WalMart gift card to use to purchase a cutting board or anything else you’d like.
How to enter – 6 different ways!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us either how you organize your coupons or what video topics you’d like to see. This entry is mandatory but you may also do any or all of the following for additional entries. Leave a comment on this post for each entry so that all of your entries count. The winner will be chosen at random at midnight CST on Monday July 5th.
- Subscribe to Shopper Strategy by Email or RSS feed, or leave a comment that you already subscribe.
- Follow me on Twitter @sdenise.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include me @sdenise so that I can see it.
- Like me on Facebook, or just say if you already do.
- Download our free coupon toolbar for TWO EXTRA ENTRIES. Be sure to leave two comments!
Disclaimer: The Slice cutting tools were provided by Slice products and I am providing the gift cards. All thoughts and comments are my own and I received no compensation for this post.