I had absolutely no idea that Publix did this – but they have a program where you can get free antibiotics. Just bring in a prescription for one of the antibiotics on the list below, and they will give you up to a 14 day supply of the prescribed medicine for free regardless of whether or not you have insurance, or how many prescriptions you need filled.
- Cephalexin (capsules and suspension only)
- Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim (SMZ-TMP)
- Ciprofloxacin (excluding Ciprofloxacin XR)
- Penicillin VK
- Doxycycline Hyclate (capsules only)
- Erythromycin Stearate and Ethylsuccinate
My oldest son has been suffering from a persistent ear infection and they’ve tried him on several of these recently. Hopefully we’ve kicked the problem, but if not, I’m very happy to have found out about this program. Thanks a bunch to Frugal Coupon Living for this terrific information!